Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Biography

My name is Kelsey Kuechle.  I'm a senior management major at St. Ben's.  I grew up on a small hobby farm in Henderson, MN.  However, my family recently moved to Watkins, MN which is about 20 minutes from St. Cloud.  I am the oldest of 4 children.  One of my younger sister's is a sophomore at UND and my other younger sister and brother are still in high school. I currently am working two jobs.  I work on campus at the St. John's Dining Center as a supervisor and I also work as a sales associate at American Eagle Outfitters in the Crossroads mall in St. Cloud. I live with four of my girlfriends in a house in St. Joseph known as the Loop.  Summer is my favorite time of year, I love warm weather. I am very outgoing, love meeting new people and get along with just about everyone.  I enjoy listening to music and playing sports, especially volleyball.  I like to spend time at my cabin or out on the lake with my family and friends.  I have five first cousins that attend St. John's/St. Ben's as well. After college I hope to start a career in marketing or human resources with a successful company.

No comments:

Post a Comment